ThumperThumbs: ISO One Good WomanContact him
Send him a smile!
Add to Hotlist
Height: 6' 2"
Body type: Thin
Hair colour: Grey
City: Tyler, Texas
Education: College or Trade
Profession: Retired -education
Has a car: Yes
Seeking a: Female
Looking for: Dating
Marital status: Divorced
Has children: Yes, don't live with me
Want children: No
My aspirations are to live each day helping others without hindering myself and to become a better person. I'm just an ordinary, laid back, lanky fellow that enjoys sharing mirth and recipes. I enjoy listening to a wide genre of music as long as it is not amplified noise.
The Benefits of Laughter:
Young children laugh as much as 400 times a day compared to a large
majority of adults who only get 15-20 laughs in.
Whether your preference is giggle, chuckle, or guffaw -- here are a
dozen well-being benefits of laughter.
1. Increases antibodies in saliva that combats upper respiratory infections
2. Secretes an enzyme that protects the stomach from forming ulcers
3. Conditions the abdominal muscles
4. Relaxes muscles throughout the body
5. Aids in reducing symptoms of neuralgia and rheumatism
6. Changes perspective
7. Has positive benefits on mental functions
8. Reduces blood pressure and heart rate
9. Helps the body fight infection
10. Releases endorphins which provide natural pain relief
11. Helps move nutrients and oxygen to body tissue
12. Makes you feel good!
from "Don't Get Mad, Get Funny!" Leigh Anne Lasheway © 1996.
My Interests & Hobbies:
Cooking, learning, reading, fishing, volunteering.
I am looking for:
Would also like to come back to fill this in later.
Contact him or Send him a smile!
Add to Hotlist
Report solicitation or aggression